Monday, January 17, 2011

Wonderful News....Pack your bags, We're Moving!!


...To Wordpress that is, and you're all coming with me!! Woohoo!

What does this mean for you?

Well, some of you have been having problems with links, getting onto Hot Coupon Mamas, etc. So Heather from Moritz Fine Design (whom I just love) and I are working hard on getting EVERYTHING switched over! We're not quite ready yet but will be soon.

Don't worry, everything will be almost the exact same, except better. The great thing is, we will still be at www.HotCouponMamas.com so you won't have to do a thing!

I just wanted to let you all know to hang tight because I know it's probably frustrating for those of you that are having difficulties and I am very sorry about that....but stay tuned because it will all be solved soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web design by:
A Blog to Brag About